Sunday, August 3, 2008

Gluten-free food shopping online

It has certainly been great to have a large new Whole Foods in Reno to shop. The store is gorgeous and the employees seem to like working there!

However, the gluten-free foods available are limited so I am in the process of placing an order with The Gluten Free Mall.

I've been looking for a pasta fagioli dinner mix that I bought at Wild Oats before it became Whole Foods that was quick and delicious from The Gluten-Free Pantry. I haven't been able to find it since at any store in Reno. I'm also looking at placing an order from GlutenFree.com.

I am always looking for quick ways to get meals fixed in the evening after I get home from work and, right now, I am cooking for one as I also recover from my total hip replacement surgery and easy works best right now!

If I can find some of the items I want at these two sites, I'm thinking of taking copies from the web up to Whole Foods to see if they would consider putting them in stock at their local store. Something tells me I may have some luck with that!

No comments: